Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cute things kids say...

I am writing these so I won't forget :) My son Mason and I were talking in the car about Treasures ect... Things earthly things. And I told him our treasures will be in Heaven that it does not matter what we have here on earth. And he told me that Heaven is our greatest reward. So true . He has such a great understanding of God and the Bible. I love hearing what children have to say on life . They are more wise than most adults!
also I was talking to the boys about when they are older girls will be chasing them down . And I told them that moma is going to have to come and beat those girls off of them. :) Trucker started laughing and said he would like that! I asked him you willlike the girls chasing you ? He said no I like the part of you beating them off us !! HAHAHAHH
Oh How Ilove my kids!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)