Monday, June 4, 2007
Day pretty good.
Three of six kids have colds! I am thankful they are just colds and not the stomach flu! God has been so Gracsious in keeping us protected from that! I hate that more than anything YUCK! I went to work today and the client I was to be surpervising did not show up so I got to leave early! Which was nice! I really like doing my job though! I did not think I would at first but I really do love it! I can not wait till we can adopt Dink! SOON! Yeah. We just love him so much! Well That is it for today! I did spend all day fixing my computer I think it may be resolved (I Hope) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Rohrbachs
- Pa., United States
- I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment