Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Down to four with cold


Trucker is down now so I guess it is a matter of time before the others get it as well! We are finishing up school this week YEAH! I am on a mission next year to be way more organized with school! I hve to be or I will never get it done! I am praying we can move in the next year or two. We are slowly or I should say quickly outgrowing this house! My kids are all happy here and that is what matters most! You take what you are given be grateful and make he best of it! Right :) Well I gotta go for now! Anthing else interestung happens today I willwrite more later or add on to this one :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)