So I thought I would add more of what im going on around here. We are soooo enjoying the summer. I love every minute of playing with he kids! Mackenzie has learned to ride her bike really well now. She is doing so well. Shawn also wants to learn . So we will be getting him a new bike soon. Emellio is walking everythwhere. He loves to be outside .He loves to watch the big kids play and try to do what they do. The big boys are enjoying their pool out back. So all is Good here. Thank The Lord for that! :)
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Been a while...
So I thought I would add more of what im going on around here. We are soooo enjoying the summer. I love every minute of playing with he kids! Mackenzie has learned to ride her bike really well now. She is doing so well. Shawn also wants to learn . So we will be getting him a new bike soon. Emellio is walking everythwhere. He loves to be outside .He loves to watch the big kids play and try to do what they do. The big boys are enjoying their pool out back. So all is Good here. Thank The Lord for that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Rohrbachs
- Pa., United States
- I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment