Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas..

Still not ready! Trying to be . My kids are so excited for Christmas . Trucker has been begging me to at least just touch a present he says he promises he won't shake it :) HAHAH! We are getting over sickness again here . But I am Thanksful it is a sickness that is overcome!
We thought our littlierst guy would be adopted by Christmas turns out We will have to wait now till March perhaps! March marks the 2 year anniversary of Mackie and Shawn being adopted. Wow two years already!
We are homeschooling again. Which is very hard with 6 kids but I am trying! I am praying we can move out of this school district and then get them back into school.
Well Have a good Christmas!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)