Friday, February 1, 2008
Countdown getting lower
The countdown is getting lower every day until we adopt our baby! I can not wait to have it done. It is hard doing foster care and not knowing what is around the corner! But Thankfully He will be ours within the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(10)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(3)
Sick again
Snake went missing
Countdown getting lower
►
2007
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(9)
About Me
Rohrbachs
Pa., United States
I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)
View my complete profile
Subscribe To Rohrbach Blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment