Monday, February 18, 2008
Snake went missing
Our poor pet snake got of of his cage . How we have no idea. Lid was securly on tite. Rock on top of that! :( We have been searching everywhere with no luck setting up traps ect... It freaked me out at first but Oh well what are you going to do ? Well we replaced hjim my son was so upset :( So now we have a Jack ( after Jack sparrow) kEEPING OUR FINGERS CROSS THAT we will find our other buddy. We have a cat and dog so we are afraid he may have not made it very far! Searching high and low. Just say a prayer . I know it is silly to say a prayer for a snake but God hears big and little prayers. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Rohrbachs
- Pa., United States
- I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment