My little Trucker is the funniest kid! Yestarday we were playing and he said to me. Mom my heart is happy. I said your heart is happy how come? He said he loved me and loved his brothers and sister! Oh what a sweet kid he is.
Also we went for a bike ride the other day . about five or six miles. My 9 year old decided he wanted to pull the bike buggy with two kids in it for me. He pulled it behind his bike over half the way back! He told me He did not think it was fair that I had to carry it all the way myself. I love my kids they are sooo sweet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Rohrbachs
- Pa., United States
- I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment