Friday, April 11, 2008
I Hate Cancer
I hate it HAte it HAte it! My cousin was just diagnosed with breast cancer today! She is a young mother to three kids. I have such a hard time not letting the fear take over my life. It is not even me who has it. It is that horrible word and what it does that scares the CRAP out of me. I put myself in her shoes. Just telling the kids you had cancer is heartbreaking! I know for me my kids know what it is and what it does. I know how they would react. How do you be brave and strong? I know God is there ect.. some times , alot of times it is just so hard to trust in the things you can not see or not knowing the outcome. I know life is not supposed to be easy. I know that . It just seems so many many people are dying from cancer. So many people who were prayed so hard for. I don't Doubt God and I don't doubt the power of prayer it has gotten me through some very hard times. I just don't understand why He chooses to heal some and not others. I am sorry but I am just venting .They are just thoughts that fly through my head . Just needing to be honest and ask what I wonder. I know I won't get answers But to sometimes release the thought help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Rohrbachs
- Pa., United States
- I am a stay home mom to 6 kids. I loose a little sanity each day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment